Dependent file not found. Do you want to search it?
Thread poster: Franz Holzer
Franz Holzer
Franz Holzer
Local time: 20:00
Greek to German
+ ...
Jun 23, 2017

Hello!

Opening once again a file I am translating on, suddenly I get this message (or something like that in english, I have it in german).

It happens first time after a cleaning process. Because the file usually is in a temp-folder maybe it has been deleted.
Since than everytime I open my translation the message appears. It has no other affect, as I see. Translation goes normally. Its only ennoying.
I 've searched on the web, it has happened to others too,
... See more
Hello!

Opening once again a file I am translating on, suddenly I get this message (or something like that in english, I have it in german).

It happens first time after a cleaning process. Because the file usually is in a temp-folder maybe it has been deleted.
Since than everytime I open my translation the message appears. It has no other affect, as I see. Translation goes normally. Its only ennoying.
I 've searched on the web, it has happened to others too, but there was no solution until now.

Any suggestions please?
TIA
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Dependent file not found. Do you want to search it?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »