Parpalhol
Parpalhol  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 15:45
English to French
+ ...
Jul 2, 2005

Hello,

I use an old Packard Bell Club 300xer computer as an auxiliary machine. Three months ago, I installed Windows Millenium on it but was not satisfied with this new OS.

I would like to reinstall the Master CD's delivered with the computer but I have discovered that the primary boot disk is out of work.

I have spent the whole afternoon looking for it on the Internet but I have not found anything valuable.

Can anyone indicate me some links t
... See more
Hello,

I use an old Packard Bell Club 300xer computer as an auxiliary machine. Three months ago, I installed Windows Millenium on it but was not satisfied with this new OS.

I would like to reinstall the Master CD's delivered with the computer but I have discovered that the primary boot disk is out of work.

I have spent the whole afternoon looking for it on the Internet but I have not found anything valuable.

Can anyone indicate me some links to download it or send me a copy of your disk if, by any chance, you have the same computer.

Many thanks in advance!

Jean-Michel
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for a Boot Disk "Master CD" for PB Club 300xer

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »