velle
velle
France
Local time: 18:07
French to Italian
+ ...
Oct 30, 2008

hi averyone,
I dowloaded from the kilgray's website the avaluation version of memoq for 2 reasons: first of all I want to try it and if it really wroks and it is useful I'll think to buy it in the future and also because I have to prepare a presentation in powerpoint about it for a course at university.
but, after havind downloaded the file and installed the programme on my pc it always asks me a licence that, of course, I have not.
Can anyone help me? the download page is cl
... See more
hi averyone,
I dowloaded from the kilgray's website the avaluation version of memoq for 2 reasons: first of all I want to try it and if it really wroks and it is useful I'll think to buy it in the future and also because I have to prepare a presentation in powerpoint about it for a course at university.
but, after havind downloaded the file and installed the programme on my pc it always asks me a licence that, of course, I have not.
Can anyone help me? the download page is clear but I still have this problem.
I'll be very grateful to all of you, I must prepare my ppt on saturday

Valentina
Collapse

Selcuk Akyuz
Selcuk Akyuz  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 19:07
English to Turkish
+ ...
Activation Oct 30, 2008

Please read the Setup and Activation Guide
http://kilgray.com/memoq/MemoQ_Readme_EN.pdf

velle
velle
France
Local time: 18:07
French to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
it wworks :) Oct 31, 2008

thank you so much

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

problem with trial version

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »