How should I remedy the internal application error in MemoQ?
Thread poster: Fredrik Pettersson
Fredrik Pettersson
Fredrik Pettersson  Identity Verified
Hong Kong
Local time: 14:03
Member (2009)
English to Swedish
+ ...
Dec 23, 2019

How should I remedy the internal application error in MemoQ?:

The requested task could not be completed or an operation failed, but you can safely continue your
work.
Internal application error.

It happens now and then during translation in the editor window. Can be any key I press. Usually it pops up on each key stroke after the first pop-up, for about 4-5 keystrokes. Then I can type as normal again. Until a few minutes later, when the same pattern occurs.
... See more
How should I remedy the internal application error in MemoQ?:

The requested task could not be completed or an operation failed, but you can safely continue your
work.
Internal application error.

It happens now and then during translation in the editor window. Can be any key I press. Usually it pops up on each key stroke after the first pop-up, for about 4-5 keystrokes. Then I can type as normal again. Until a few minutes later, when the same pattern occurs.

Yesterday, I installed the latest version of MemoQ, version 9.2, but at first I had no problems like this. Only after several hours.

I have Windows 7 Home Premium.

Doesn't help if I restart MemoQ either.
Collapse

John Fossey
John Fossey  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 09:03
Member (2008)
French to English
+ ...
Close/re-open project Dec 24, 2019

I get that error occasionally, but just closing and re-opening the project always fixes it.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How should I remedy the internal application error in MemoQ?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »