Thread poster: Zerina Mignard
Zerina Mignard
Zerina Mignard  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 05:12
French to English
+ ...
Jul 31, 2020

I have a .xlf project file on memoQ. I want to work on it as an .rtf document so I export it as bilingual .rtf file. I edit it and then when I go to update the translation in memoQ, normally under "Import", I use the "Update from bilingual" option to update the translation.

However, lately, the " Update from bilingual" option does not display at all. Why is that and is there another way to update the memoQ translation using the work that I do on the .rtf file?

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 12:12
English to Russian
Try to Jul 31, 2020

drag and drop your rtf file as edited into the Translations view (list of files). This will invoke an import/update wizard. Just press ok in the wizard.

Thomas T. Frost

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

memoQ "Update from bilingual" not displaying

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »