Christophe Delaunay  Identity Verified
Ֆրանսիա
Local time: 18:14
Անդամ (2011)
իսպաներենից ֆրանսերեն
+ ...
Oct 2

I work with memoQ and two screens.

When memoQ starts, I move it to the bigger screen. However, any subsequent screen opened by memoQ appears on the -smaller- laptop screen.

I contacted Viktor from the memoQ assistance. He couldn't reproduce the problem, maybe because he's using a much newer version than mine which is memoQ 2014. Everything else works fine so I will obviously not buy a newer version just for this glitch.
However, if somebody had the same problem
... See more
I work with memoQ and two screens.

When memoQ starts, I move it to the bigger screen. However, any subsequent screen opened by memoQ appears on the -smaller- laptop screen.

I contacted Viktor from the memoQ assistance. He couldn't reproduce the problem, maybe because he's using a much newer version than mine which is memoQ 2014. Everything else works fine so I will obviously not buy a newer version just for this glitch.
However, if somebody had the same problem and came up with a solution, I'm all ears (or eyes).

Cheers!
Collapse

Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Նիդեռլանդներ
Անդամ (2006)
անգլերենից աֆրիկանս
+ ...
While you wait... Oct 2

Christophe Delaunay wrote:

While you wait for a solution, there is a keyboard shortcut in Windows 10 for moving the window to the other screen:
https://www.howtogeek.com/661597/how-to-move-a-window-to-another-monitor-on-windows-10/

123Translations

Christophe Delaunay  Identity Verified
Ֆրանսիա
Անդամ (2011)
իսպաներենից ֆրանսերեն
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Didn't know this one Oct 3

Thanks Samuel!

And it works on Windows 8.1 as well

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MemoQ with two screens

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2021
One central location to store and manage multilingual terminology.

By providing access to all those involved in applying terminology (such as engineers, marketers, translators, and terminologists), our terminology management solution ensures consistent and high-quality content from source through to translation.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Բառերի որոնում
  • Պատվերներ
  • Ֆորումներ
  • Multiple search