Off topic: Interviewees for MBA project on growth of women-owned micro-businesses
Thread poster: Gillian Searl
Gillian Searl
Gillian Searl  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 13:11
German to English
Sep 11, 2013

Hello!
I've been rather quiet on proz.com recently because on the side I've been studying for an Executive MBA at Cranfield University. Now that it's nearly over, I am undertaking an independent project on the factors that influence women micro-business owners when deciding whether to grow their businesses. In order to conduct this research I am looking to interview:
•Women business owners (including co-owners, sole traders and directors) - not necessarily translators/agencies
... See more
Hello!
I've been rather quiet on proz.com recently because on the side I've been studying for an Executive MBA at Cranfield University. Now that it's nearly over, I am undertaking an independent project on the factors that influence women micro-business owners when deciding whether to grow their businesses. In order to conduct this research I am looking to interview:
•Women business owners (including co-owners, sole traders and directors) - not necessarily translators/agencies
•Whose business is based in the UK
•With 0-9 employees
•Generating less than £1.75 million p.a. in revenue
•Whose businesses have grown over recent years and/or
•Who intend to grow their businesses in the future.

If you meet these criteria or know women who do and would like to take part in this research, please contact me at [email protected] or respond to this post.

The interview takes around 45 minutes and can be conducted in person, by Skype or on the phone. I will be delighted to share the report with you once it's finished.

Thank you.
Gillian
Collapse

Daina Jauntirans
Daina Jauntirans  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:11
German to English
+ ...
I don't qualify, Sep 11, 2013

but congrats on your course of study!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Interviewees for MBA project on growth of women-owned micro-businesses

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »