Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Off topic: Logos consortium - anyone else think it is bizarre?
Thread poster: Giles Bickford
Claudia Iglesias
Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 08:21
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
Freedom of discussion within some limits Sep 13, 2002

If you are asked to stop talking about agencies (very politely) and refuse to accept it you are pushing me towards a point I don\'t want to reach. I strongly believe in communication and hope you understand this.

I sent a request to ask either to allow this kind of discussion or to write in the rules that it\'s forbidden. You seem to need it written.

jlg
jlg
Local time: 13:21
French to English
+ ...
Rules of discussion Sep 13, 2002

What exactly do you mean by this?
[addsig]

Carla Zwanenberg
Carla Zwanenberg  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 14:21
Member (2002)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Well, Sep 13, 2002

Claudia is completely right here. In several occasions Henry, the site owner, has asked people not to discuss agencies in the forums but to use the Blue Board instead.

Claudia, it may be a good idea to close the topic

Best,

Carla

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 08:21
SITE FOUNDER
Sorry I was not here to moderate sooner Sep 13, 2002

Payment experiences and opinions of agencies should not be discussed here. The Blue Board was made for indicating how likely you would be to work again with any given agency. Any discussion about clients that goes beyond that scope is not permitted anywhere at PorZ.com. I will leave this message for a day and then delete the entire thread.

Thanks, Claudia.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Logos consortium - anyone else think it is bizarre?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »