https://www.proz.com/forum/poll_discussion/342337-poll_have_you_received_jobs_related_to_covid_19_coronavirus-page2.html

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Poll: Have you received jobs related to COVID-19 (coronavirus)?
Thread poster: ProZ.com Staff
Mario Freitas
Mario Freitas  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 04:58
Member (2014)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Actually three Mar 20, 2020

I got two small jobs directly related with the COVID-19, one list of related terms and one handdout with instructions. But I got a large document cancelling a large live event and rescheduling it throught teleconference, ddue to the virus, of course.

Aline Amorim
Aline Amorim  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 04:58
English to Portuguese
+ ...
No, work has carried on as usual Mar 20, 2020

I will receive my first project related to the virus from now on and the delivery deadline will be 2hour.

Nikolay Novitskiy
Nikolay Novitskiy  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 12:58
Member (2018)
English to Russian
A lot of tasks, but I had to reject many Mar 24, 2020

Lots of medical texts - I had to reject, because it's not my specialization. I wonder why did they even ask me for this?

However, there was many general texts about washing your hands, staying safe, and the like. Translated with pleasure.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: Have you received jobs related to COVID-19 (coronavirus)?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »