ProZ.com Giving Tuesday 2020

Since its inception in 2012, Giving Tuesday has been celebrated across the globe as a day to give back: whether it be through donations, fundraising, volunteering your time and expertise, or simply by calling others to support a particular cause or initiative.
Pre-register for the Giving Tuesday Networking Meetup!

Click for Full Participation

Poll: Are you planning on attending / checking in on the ProZ.com International Translation Day event?
Շարքի հրապարակողը: ProZ.com Staff

ProZ.com Staff
ԿԱՅՔԻ ԱՆՁՆԱԿԱԶՄԸ
Sep 23

This forum topic is for the discussion of the poll question "Are you planning on attending / checking in on the ProZ.com International Translation Day event?".

View the poll results »

Teresa Borges
Պորտուգալիա
Local time: 18:39
Անդամ (2007)
անգլերենից պորտուգալերեն
+ ...
No Sep 23

I’ll be working on a long project to be delivered in the beginning of November and I’ll have a little thought for all those who might be doing the same thing…

Kaisa I
Torok Andrei
Mónica Algazi
Philip Lees

Thayenga  Identity Verified
Գերմանիա
Local time: 19:39
Անդամ (2009)
անգլերենից գերմաներեն
+ ...
Yes Sep 23

I'm planning on checking out the scheduled events. Whether or not I can attend any of them is a different story. It all depends on my current and future projects during that time.

Alexandra Quesada
Cmilja Milosevic

Aline Amorim  Identity Verified
Բրազիլիա
Local time: 16:39
Անդամ (2019)
անգլերենից պորտուգալերեն
+ ...
Yes Sep 23

I'm planning on checking out the scheduled events.

Alexandra Quesada

Cmilja Milosevic  Identity Verified
Բոսնիա և Հերցեգովինա
Անդամ (Sep 2020)
անգլերենից սերբերեն
+ ...
Yes Sep 24

This is the first time I am planning on checking out the schedule, hope to find and learn something interesting.

neilmac  Identity Verified
Իսպանիա
իսպաներենից անգլերեն
+ ...
No Sep 24

It's still a week away, and I don't know how busy I might be by then.

expressisverbis

María C Turri  Identity Verified
Արգենտինա
Local time: 15:39
Անդամ (2019)
անգլերենից իսպաներեն
Yes Sep 25

I've been to previous events and I noticed that I can learn a lot from them. Also, I'm excited about the new networking option, I hope it's really useful!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Այս ֆորումի մոդերատորները
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: Are you planning on attending / checking in on the ProZ.com International Translation Day event?

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Բառերի որոնում
  • Պատվերներ
  • Ֆորումներ
  • Multiple search