Oleg Rudavin  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 10:54
Member (2003)
English to Ukrainian
+ ...
Oct 17, 2020

Hey folks,

A friend and a colleague of mine (not a ProZian) asked me for help in getting him in contact with someone who could help him understand a few terms in Brazilian Portuguese.
Neither he (he speaks Portuguese) hor a couple of Portuguese native speakers could get them. Probably the two versions are too different.
The terms (three or four) come on a form issued by the Trade and Commerce Chamber (or whatever there is) of Brazil.
Could someone help my frien
... See more
Hey folks,

A friend and a colleague of mine (not a ProZian) asked me for help in getting him in contact with someone who could help him understand a few terms in Brazilian Portuguese.
Neither he (he speaks Portuguese) hor a couple of Portuguese native speakers could get them. Probably the two versions are too different.
The terms (three or four) come on a form issued by the Trade and Commerce Chamber (or whatever there is) of Brazil.
Could someone help my friend with them? Please respond via 'Messages' and I'll get you in touch with him.

Thanks a lot!
Collapse

expressisverbis
expressisverbis
Portugal
Local time: 08:54
Member (2015)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Kudoz Help Oct 17, 2020

Oleg Rudavin wrote:

Hey folks,

Could someone help my friend with them? Please respond via 'Messages' and I'll get you in touch with him.

Thanks a lot!

You can post your questions here: https://www.proz.com/ask

Good luck!

Oleg Rudavin
Oleg Rudavin  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 10:54
Member (2003)
English to Ukrainian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Yes but... Oct 17, 2020

expressisverbis wrote:
You can post your questions here: https://www.proz.com/ask

Yes that would be the proper and easiest way but:
- These are not my questions, and I don't even know if my friend needs a translation or an explanation
- My friend is not a ProZian (I wonder if persons not registered at ProZ can post questions in KudoZ?)

expressisverbis
expressisverbis
Portugal
Local time: 08:54
Member (2015)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Yes, Oct 17, 2020

I think your friend needs to make his registration here in order to post his questions.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Help needed comprehending a few Brazilean Protuguese terms

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »