Rebecca Baron  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 12:14
Member (2015)
English to Italian
+ ...
Jul 2, 2019

Hi guys,
I'm working on a large project on Trados Studio 2015. It was all fine until suddenly, yesterday afternoon, the "Error: could not find part of the path" message started appearing every time I hit save. I thought nothing of it and continued, but this morning I realised that the project is no longer showing on the project list. Also, the memory was never updated. The "editor" part is still open but I am scared to close it and try to reopen the package as I think I'll lose everything
... See more
Hi guys,
I'm working on a large project on Trados Studio 2015. It was all fine until suddenly, yesterday afternoon, the "Error: could not find part of the path" message started appearing every time I hit save. I thought nothing of it and continued, but this morning I realised that the project is no longer showing on the project list. Also, the memory was never updated. The "editor" part is still open but I am scared to close it and try to reopen the package as I think I'll lose everything and I have already translated a lot of it. Any ideas? Please help, I'm desperate.

Rebecca

[Edited at 2019-07-02 09:53 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error: could not find part of the path Studio 2015

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »