Where should I add the sdlftsettings file for a project I create in Studio 2019?
Thread poster: Fredrik Pettersson
Fredrik Pettersson
Fredrik Pettersson  Identity Verified
Hong Kong
Local time: 09:57
Member (2009)
English to Swedish
+ ...
Aug 16, 2019

Where should I add the sdlftsettings file for a project I create in Studio 2019?

The file's exact name is SettingsWithGUI.sdlftsettings

The customer wants me to implement changes from a PDF file, where comments have been added for each change that is necessary in the respective SDLXLIFF. And then confirm each segment into the TM before moving on to next segment for implementing next change.

I was provided with the TM, SDLXLIFF files and target files (XML) o
... See more

The file's exact name is SettingsWithGUI.sdlftsettings

The customer wants me to implement changes from a PDF file, where comments have been added for each change that is necessary in the respective SDLXLIFF. And then confirm each segment into the TM before moving on to next segment for implementing next change.

I was provided with the TM, SDLXLIFF files and target files (XML) only, no project. So I will create a project now. Should I add this sdlftsettings file in this first step of creating the project?
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »