Thread poster: Dante Domìnguez
Dante Domìnguez
Dante Domìnguez  Identity Verified
Panama
Local time: 01:17
English to Spanish
+ ...
Feb 13, 2021

Hello. I've been using SmartCAT for quite some time now, and I really like it. Right now, I'm having quite a hard time with a document I'm translating. The document is full of number sequences with decimal periods, but SmartCAT changes the periods for commas. I've been spending more time changing commas to periods than translating the actual document. Do you guys know of any way to stop this from happening? My client specifically asked me to keet the punctuation in these sequences as is.
T
... See more
Hello. I've been using SmartCAT for quite some time now, and I really like it. Right now, I'm having quite a hard time with a document I'm translating. The document is full of number sequences with decimal periods, but SmartCAT changes the periods for commas. I've been spending more time changing commas to periods than translating the actual document. Do you guys know of any way to stop this from happening? My client specifically asked me to keet the punctuation in these sequences as is.
Thanks.
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

How do I format numbers in SmartCAT?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »