Hakan Kiyici  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 03:31
Member (2009)
English to Turkish
+ ...
Nov 23, 2010

Hi,

I am not sure if anyone tried it. I have downloaded. It can be installed in Trados 2009 SP3 but it does not work. It gives some sdlfiletype error.

I took the hassle to install SP2 and tried. It is working fine. Word count does not include timecodes and line numbers which are very good. I have not tested its limits and tried on a real project yet.

I am annoyed to say that again it is backward incompatibility issue of Trados. It is classic. SP2 had no bac
... See more
Hi,

I am not sure if anyone tried it. I have downloaded. It can be installed in Trados 2009 SP3 but it does not work. It gives some sdlfiletype error.

I took the hassle to install SP2 and tried. It is working fine. Word count does not include timecodes and line numbers which are very good. I have not tested its limits and tried on a real project yet.

I am annoyed to say that again it is backward incompatibility issue of Trados. It is classic. SP2 had no backward compatibility. Neither did SP3.

Just wanted to share

Hakan
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Subrip File Type of OpenExchange incompatible w SP3

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »