delivery format
Thread poster: phaelbr
phaelbr
phaelbr
English to Portuguese
Dec 8, 2018

Good evening,
I'm taking a test but the guidlines to deliver are only the specifications for the subtitles, no format.
Do you guys know which formats for the youtube part?

YOUTUBE
Font: Jelly Donuts
Size: 34
Edge: 04
Shadow Color: Black
Shadow Opacity: 50% Shadow Direction: 135° Shadow Distance: 04
Shadow Softness: 20
One Zeez Base Color: FCFF00 One Zeez Edge Color: 00BAFF One Zeez Fill Color: 00BAFF LILY Base Color: 33FF33... See more
Good evening,
I'm taking a test but the guidlines to deliver are only the specifications for the subtitles, no format.
Do you guys know which formats for the youtube part?

YOUTUBE
Font: Jelly Donuts
Size: 34
Edge: 04
Shadow Color: Black
Shadow Opacity: 50% Shadow Direction: 135° Shadow Distance: 04
Shadow Softness: 20
One Zeez Base Color: FCFF00 One Zeez Edge Color: 00BAFF One Zeez Fill Color: 00BAFF LILY Base Color: 33FF33
LILY Zeez Edge Color: 309030 LILY Zeez Fill Color: FCFF00

AMAZON
Individual captions file :
- Frame rate : 25 - Format str.

That's all in the guidelines
Collapse

Maximiliano Juncos
Maximiliano Juncos
Argentina
English to Spanish
.sbv Dec 21, 2018

You should ask the person who sent you the guidelines to specify the format in which they need the subtitles. However, I've worked with YouTube videos and the format is .sbv

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

delivery format

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »