Daniel Salinero
Daniel Salinero  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 14:41
Member (2012)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Jul 30, 2012

I'm enjoying learning how to use Swordfish. It is very user-friendly. My information is coming from the Swordfish III user manual, the few five-minute videos on the Swordfish website, some of the posts in this forum, and just playing around with the application and some short translations. I was wondering if there are any training courses/seminars out there with the aim of teaching users how to get the most out of the software? If not, are there any plans to create them?

I would def
... See more
I'm enjoying learning how to use Swordfish. It is very user-friendly. My information is coming from the Swordfish III user manual, the few five-minute videos on the Swordfish website, some of the posts in this forum, and just playing around with the application and some short translations. I was wondering if there are any training courses/seminars out there with the aim of teaching users how to get the most out of the software? If not, are there any plans to create them?

I would definitely be interested.

Thanks,
Daniel Salinero
Collapse

Rodolfo Raya
Rodolfo Raya  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:41
English to Spanish
Training services Jul 30, 2012

Hi,

Contact ILT Services, they offer training on Swordfish.

http://www.iltservices.kaznowski.com/

Regards,
Rodolfo

Daniel Salinero
Daniel Salinero  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 14:41
Member (2012)
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I will contact them today Jul 30, 2012

Thank you, Rodolfo.

I will contact them today. Swordfish has been very easy to learn the basics. Now I'm looking for "best practices" and short cuts that will help me get even more out of the software.

Take care,
Daniel Salinero

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Training Question

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »