Survey - Project Management Skills
Thread poster: kris__1986
kris__1986
kris__1986
English
Sep 9, 2018

Dear colleagues,

One of my students is carrying out her Master's Thesis on project management skills. If you have experience in this field, could you please answer the following survey: https://goo.gl/rSWyjL?

It should not take more than 10-15 minutes and no business information is revealed.

It would also be great if you could share the link with your colleagues.

... See more
Dear colleagues,

One of my students is carrying out her Master's Thesis on project management skills. If you have experience in this field, could you please answer the following survey: https://goo.gl/rSWyjL?

It should not take more than 10-15 minutes and no business information is revealed.

It would also be great if you could share the link with your colleagues.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Collapse

Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 16:09
Member (2007)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
@Kris Sep 10, 2018

I’m mainly a translator but I also own and run a very small translation agency specialized in the Portuguese language. I had a look at the survey and it seems more focused on large translation agencies rather than small ones. Is that so?

kris__1986
kris__1986
English
TOPIC STARTER
Focused on different kinds of companies Sep 10, 2018

Hi Teresa,

No, it is focused on every kind of enterprise, but I agree reality in each company is different.

Thanks for your interest,

Cristina

kris__1986
kris__1986
English
TOPIC STARTER
Survey - Project Management Skills Sep 15, 2018

Dear colleagues,

If you haven't answered the survey yet, there is still time to help us

Thanks a lot!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Survey - Project Management Skills

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »