Lamine Boukabour
Lamine Boukabour  Identity Verified
Algeria
Local time: 00:01
Member (2022)
English to Arabic
Mar 4, 2021

Hi,

For the 2nd time, when I tried to add a file to my WFP 5, a pop-up appeared and showed the following message:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: E:\Videos\Scientific\Translation\CAT_Tools\WF\WF_Pro_5\My_Projects\My_Proj_WF5_EN_AR_2020_08_24\source\ENGLISH_Vaccine_Pocketguide.pdf.doc (The system cannot find the file specified)    E:\Videos\Scientific\Translation\CAT_Tools\WF\WF_Pro_5\My_Projects\My_Proj_WF5_EN_AR_2020_08_24\source\ENGLISH_Vaccine_Pocketguide.pdf
... See more
Hi,

For the 2nd time, when I tried to add a file to my WFP 5, a pop-up appeared and showed the following message:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: E:\Videos\Scientific\Translation\CAT_Tools\WF\WF_Pro_5\My_Projects\My_Proj_WF5_EN_AR_2020_08_24\source\ENGLISH_Vaccine_Pocketguide.pdf.doc (The system cannot find the file specified)    E:\Videos\Scientific\Translation\CAT_Tools\WF\WF_Pro_5\My_Projects\My_Proj_WF5_EN_AR_2020_08_24\source\ENGLISH_Vaccine_Pocketguide.pdf

Any help?
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

My WFP 5 did not accept a PDF format

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »