Starting your Translation Business 2019
If you just graduated or decided to pursue a second career as a professional translator, you are probably seeking information on how to start your new business from scratch. This course offers you guidance on how to start on the right foot.
• Software and online tools to get started
• Translation Management Tools (invoicing software)
• CAT-Tools (what you really need, what is free, what clients want)
• Promotion (how, where and how much it will cost)
• Potential customers (translation agencies, B2B clients, direct clients)
• Pricing policy (local market, international market, client variety)
• Experience (how to get there)
• Differentiation (what makes you stand out from the crowd)
Freelancers starting in the translation industry.
The scope of this webinar is to prepare you before you start your business, help you find your potential clients and position your business in the market. It provides plenty of tips to set up your business efficiently as a professional translator.
Click to expand
Registration and payment information (click to expand)
Click to expand
Price: 35.00 USD
Click on the buy button on the right to purchase your seat Participation fee includes unlimited access to the recording. How do I purchase the video? To purchase your seat at this session please click on the "buy" button. After your payment is received, your status will be changed to “registered and paid” and an invoice and receipt of payment will be sent to you for your records. How do I access the video? Once the payment is processed you will be able to watch the video here
Irene Koukia View feedback | View all courses
General discussions on this training