Inițiatorul discuției: Mihaela BUFNILA
Mihaela BUFNILA
Mihaela BUFNILA  Identity Verified
România
Local time: 01:41
din engleză în română
+ ...
Oct 17, 2006

When I do proofreading I need to change the formatting mark colour to make them more visible to my - sometimes - tired eyes. How can I do that? Please help. Thanks!

Andrey Lipattsev
Andrey Lipattsev  Identity Verified
Irlanda
Local time: 00:41
din engleză în rusă
+ ...
There you go Oct 17, 2006

On the "Reviewing" menu click on the "Show" tab and then on "Options".
A window will open where you can play around with a lot of the features, including changing the colours, etc.
Hope this helps

[Редактировалось 2006-10-17 09:56]

Mihaela BUFNILA
Mihaela BUFNILA  Identity Verified
România
Local time: 01:41
din engleză în română
+ ...
INIŢIATORUL SUBIECTULUI
Thanks Andrey Oct 17, 2006

Andrey Lipattsev wrote:

On the "Reviewing" menu click on the "Show" tab and then on "Options".
A window will open where you can play around with a lot of the features, including changing the colours, etc.
Hope this helps

[Редактировалось 2006-10-17 09:56]

I tried that but the function does not change the colour of the formatting marks but of all the formatted text. I was wondering if I could change only the colour of the marks, even then when no formatting changes are made. Thanks again.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Formatting marks in Word

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »