Quoting via email, and how to quote without browniz points
论题张贴者: Karletto
Karletto
Karletto
English英语译成Slovenian斯洛文尼亚语
+ ...
Oct 7, 2009

Oi!

What's you experience by submitting the job via email??

My Browniz are gone and I can't submit -> there's no 'submit' button. I'm submitting the job via email because there are many jobs in which I'm specialized. The text shouldn't be a problem what so ever.

Of course I'll buy Brownizs ASAP but meanwhile jobs that are a piece of cake are escaping

please advise. tnx

[Edited at 2009-10-07 14:25 GMT]

[Edited at 2009-10-07 14:26
... See more
Oi!

What's you experience by submitting the job via email??

My Browniz are gone and I can't submit -> there's no 'submit' button. I'm submitting the job via email because there are many jobs in which I'm specialized. The text shouldn't be a problem what so ever.

Of course I'll buy Brownizs ASAP but meanwhile jobs that are a piece of cake are escaping

please advise. tnx

[Edited at 2009-10-07 14:25 GMT]

[Edited at 2009-10-07 14:26 GMT]

[Edited at 2009-10-07 14:28 GMT]

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2009-10-09 12:33 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Quoting via email, and how to quote without browniz points

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »