Emanuela Galdelli  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 05:13
Member (2003)
French to Italian
+ ...
Aug 3, 2009

Dear colleagues,

I would like to welcome all of you, old and new users, in this Forum, which I will co-moderate with Natalie.

I have accepted the role of ProZ.com Moderator as I believe in this site, and would like to see it grow more and more.

ProZ.com provides us all a great opportunity to collaborate, network, do better work, and have more fun.

I have already started to help as a moderator in the KudoZ area and I consider this a great exper
... See more
Dear colleagues,

I would like to welcome all of you, old and new users, in this Forum, which I will co-moderate with Natalie.

I have accepted the role of ProZ.com Moderator as I believe in this site, and would like to see it grow more and more.

ProZ.com provides us all a great opportunity to collaborate, network, do better work, and have more fun.

I have already started to help as a moderator in the KudoZ area and I consider this a great experience.

Being a moderator helps to shape one’s character and become more “moderate” in life, to meet and know better fellow translators and interpreters, but also and especially to assist colleagues.

I hope I can help all site users in getting the most out of participation in the community, in particular in this Forum, which I am happy to co-moderate with Natalie.

I am proud to be a part of this great team.

Have a good ProZ.com!

Emanuela
Collapse

Paul Malone
Paul Malone  Identity Verified
France
Member (2004)
French to English
+ ...
Welcome to your new role, Emanuela Aug 3, 2009

Well done for offering your services, and may everything go well for you in your new role!

Best wishes,

Paul

Chiara De Santis
Chiara De Santis  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2002)
Dutch to Italian
+ ...
welcome, dear new moderator Aug 4, 2009

my best wishes!
Chiara

Gianni Pastore
Gianni Pastore  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2007)
English to Italian
Welcome (back) Aug 4, 2009

Hopefully we'll meet somewhere around, Manu

All the best
G

[Edited at 2009-08-04 12:49 GMT]

Mohamed Kamel
Mohamed Kamel  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 06:13
English to Arabic
Welcome Emanuela Aug 4, 2009

Hello Emanuela,

Welcome to the Moderating team and I hope you have a great Moderating term with your colleagues.

Thanks,
Mohamed

Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
English to German
+ ...
welcome to the all the moderators... Aug 4, 2009

Hi! It is indeed a good feeling to have moderators back again. The picture is certainly getting colourful as it used to be. I must admit I felt very sad as Ralf had left, he was the very best. I felt very sad. It is not easy to be a good moderator. BR Brandis

Emanuela Galdelli
Emanuela Galdelli  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2003)
French to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks a lot Aug 4, 2009

to all of you.

It's true, Ralf was a wonderful moderator, and is a very good professional.

I hope to be useful, with Natalie's help. She is very skilled, and a very good moderator.

I use Windows extensively, and try to become more and more prepared in maintaining my pcs.

Ciao,

Emanuela

P.S.: sorry, but from time to time I use some Italian words.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Greetings from a new co-moderator of this forum

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »