Global changes in term base
Thread poster: Profdoc
Profdoc
Profdoc
Local time: 06:32
Swedish to English
Sep 27, 2010

Is it possible to change settings for Prefix matching and Case sensitivity for all entries in a Term base simultaneously or do I have do it one entry at the time? I'm running memoQ Translator Pro 4.2.15.

Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT
Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
I think it is possible Sep 27, 2010

I think you can do it.

Try the following:
1. In the Project home (if you have the termbase linked to an open project) or in the Resource Console, select your termbase and click Edit.

2. In the editing mode (which shows lists of terms in two languages), select the entries in which you want to make this change. If all entries, select Termbase > Select all in the menu.

3. Now you can change the values in the drop-down lists shown for each of the language
... See more
I think you can do it.

Try the following:
1. In the Project home (if you have the termbase linked to an open project) or in the Resource Console, select your termbase and click Edit.

2. In the editing mode (which shows lists of terms in two languages), select the entries in which you want to make this change. If all entries, select Termbase > Select all in the menu.

3. Now you can change the values in the drop-down lists shown for each of the languages. Over here I get asked whether I want to make the global change.

Give it a try. I hope this is what you were looking for!
Collapse

Profdoc
Profdoc
Swedish to English
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! Sep 28, 2010

That did it!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Global changes in term base

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »