Alejandra Sanchez
Alejandra Sanchez
Local time: 00:41
German to Spanish
+ ...
Aug 8, 2012

Hallo,

I need desperately your help!

I received a ppf-file from my customer and I used memoQ to translate it. I finished the translation without problems and then tried to export it to be used with Transit.

At first, memoQ created a folder named xxx.tpf but the file saved in it was a ppf file!! So I tried saving it once again in different folders and with different names but I always got the same.

Now, a new problem appeared! The message "Pfa
... See more
Hallo,

I need desperately your help!

I received a ppf-file from my customer and I used memoQ to translate it. I finished the translation without problems and then tried to export it to be used with Transit.

At first, memoQ created a folder named xxx.tpf but the file saved in it was a ppf file!! So I tried saving it once again in different folders and with different names but I always got the same.

Now, a new problem appeared! The message "Pfad ungültig oder zielsprachige Konflikte" (invalid path or conflict with the target language) appears.

I have no idea how to export my translation for it to be opend with transit (or exported at all for that matter :S) nad I have to return it tomorrow!

Thanks in advance

Ale
Collapse

Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT
Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 00:41
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Latest version? Aug 8, 2012

I remember it was mentioned that memoQ 6 had some trouble dealing with Transit projects. I am not a user of Transit (or of memoQ with Transit projects), so I can't tell you what is going wrong. I just thought I'd recommend to check whether you have the latest build installed. It is 6.0.13 at this moment.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MemoQ: Problem exporting translation.

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »