Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]
Poll: How many hours of television do you watch per day (on average)?
Thread poster: ProZ.com Staff
Fiona Grace Peterson
Fiona Grace Peterson  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 14:08
Italian to English
I... Jan 12, 2006

love my TV (set). Just wish the TV programmes were better...!

Sam Berner
Sam Berner  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 22:08
Member (2003)
English to Arabic
+ ...
Limited to news Jan 13, 2006

Maria Rosich Andreu wrote:

I find it is very useful to keep hearing not only my foreign languages, but also to keep up with how my own language evolves beyond my social circle.

I watch 1/2 a day of news in my language. The rest I can get online, since I am by now like some sort of cyberage siren: half woman, half laptop.

During the Xmas to NY break, I made it a point to spend a few hours a day watching TV, just to remind myself that I REALLY don't need it

I do borrow documentaries on DVDs, though, from my local libraries. I also collect DVDs of "meaningful" films in both Polish and Arabic, more as a hoarder than a watcher.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: How many hours of television do you watch per day (on average)?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »