Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Poll: What is your average time between delivery and invoicing?
Thread poster: ProZ.com Staff
Erik Hansson
Erik Hansson  Identity Verified
Germany
Swedish
+ ...
Thank you all May 25, 2006

Thank you everybody for your interesting comments.

We use a tailor-made project software which has been developed especially for our agency. This means that we save a lot of time when setting up quotes, handling orders and issuing the invoices. In most cases we send out the invoices on the delivery day, at the very latest the day after.

Kind regards
Erik

Adepto Norway
Adepto Norway  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:43
English to Norwegian
+ ...
Input on how to follow up on payment Jul 2, 2006

I know that this answer is a bit late... But just my input on how we follow up on clients paying our invoices:

I have a binder with separate tabs for each day of the month. I then make a copy of the invoice (the original goes into a separate binder for accounting purposes) and put it in the binder on the DUE DATE tab. I check this one every morning. The invoices that are not paid in time, I transfer to a separate file for close follow up. The ones that are paid (most of them, fortun
... See more
I know that this answer is a bit late... But just my input on how we follow up on clients paying our invoices:

I have a binder with separate tabs for each day of the month. I then make a copy of the invoice (the original goes into a separate binder for accounting purposes) and put it in the binder on the DUE DATE tab. I check this one every morning. The invoices that are not paid in time, I transfer to a separate file for close follow up. The ones that are paid (most of them, fortunately) I happily throw away. An empty binder means peace of mind

I have tried countless ways of following up over the past years, and this one has worked best for me so far.
Just some input, if anyone can use it.

Inger Lise
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: What is your average time between delivery and invoicing?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »