Anybody with experiences with an All-in-One?
Thread poster: William Pairman
William Pairman
William Pairman  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 15:05
Member (2005)
Spanish to English
Feb 13, 2012

Will be getting a new PC next quarter and having a look about

I have a lot of clutter on and under my desk and would like to sort that out, so I've been looking at AIOs

In particular the Dell Vostro 360

http://www.dell.com/uk/business/p/vostro-360/pd

The one Dell Spain are selling has an i5 processor and 6gb memory, same 23in screen. Come
... See more
Will be getting a new PC next quarter and having a look about

I have a lot of clutter on and under my desk and would like to sort that out, so I've been looking at AIOs

In particular the Dell Vostro 360

http://www.dell.com/uk/business/p/vostro-360/pd

The one Dell Spain are selling has an i5 processor and 6gb memory, same 23in screen. Comes in at around 750€ ex VAT I think

I've had a Dell Vostro CPU for 3 or 4 years now, barely a problem.

People have mentioned they are hard as far as upgrading components goes, but to be hones, I've never wanted to do that in the past, its always been time to buy a shiney new one
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Anybody with experiences with an All-in-One?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »