Is Wordfast Anywhere down?
Thread poster: cranium
cranium
cranium
French to English
+ ...
Sep 29, 2015

Anyone else having problems with Wordfast Anywhere? I can log on, but not open the segments. Also, the icons are out of order or only partially displayed.

Déborah Essers-Jansen
Déborah Essers-Jansen  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 18:46
English to Dutch
+ ...
No problem here Sep 29, 2015

I've just used it without any problems.

Michael Davies
Michael Davies  Identity Verified
Denmark
Member (2009)
Danish to English
+ ...
Is WFA down? Sep 29, 2015

No problem here either - there is a whole new GUI with new icons and much better appearance, which looks as though it will be much easier to use than the old one!

Letizia S.
Letizia S.
Italy
French to Italian
+ ...
My WFA is working!! Sep 29, 2015

But that happened to me too: try to re-search the link on Google. Maybe the new version has a different link or something like this...
And use Firefox... WFA support told be it's the better browser to work with when using WFA!

Talking of that new version... I like it but... I can't pre-translate the document I'm working on: do you know why the "Pre-translation" button is not available?

And what about the disappeared command bar on the opened segment??

... See more
But that happened to me too: try to re-search the link on Google. Maybe the new version has a different link or something like this...
And use Firefox... WFA support told be it's the better browser to work with when using WFA!

Talking of that new version... I like it but... I can't pre-translate the document I'm working on: do you know why the "Pre-translation" button is not available?

And what about the disappeared command bar on the opened segment??

Thanks

Ps: when I had similar problems, some people told me to ask on the Yahoo Wordfast group. I've never did it but I've tried the WFA's Help Desk: they are very kind and they answer immediately!

[Modificato alle 2015-09-29 12:18 GMT]
Collapse

cranium
cranium
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks for your ideas Sep 30, 2015

My replies are taking over 24 hours to be vetted for some reason but I did try to answer punctually, and two replies may appear. @Letizia S thanks for jogging my memory about the Yahoo group, haven't been there in ages.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Is Wordfast Anywhere down?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »