Patrick Wahl
Patrick Wahl  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 04:32
Portuguese to German
+ ...
Nov 5, 2016

Hi,

I realized that it's not the 2nd computer that doesn't allow me to install a 2nd WFP, it's my license.

I'm trying finally to activate WFP4 with my WFP3 license, that I bought end of March. Should be possible, shouldn't it?

So each time I activate WFP4 with my license, I still get the message in my TM "you have exceeded the amount of TUs". That means I'm still on the trial, right?

So where can I turn to now to solve this problem or get a fun
... See more
Hi,

I realized that it's not the 2nd computer that doesn't allow me to install a 2nd WFP, it's my license.

I'm trying finally to activate WFP4 with my WFP3 license, that I bought end of March. Should be possible, shouldn't it?

So each time I activate WFP4 with my license, I still get the message in my TM "you have exceeded the amount of TUs". That means I'm still on the trial, right?

So where can I turn to now to solve this problem or get a functioning license?

Thanks in advance and Happy Saturday!

Patrick
Collapse

Jean Lachaud
Jean Lachaud  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 03:32
English to French
+ ...
Not overly complicated Nov 5, 2016

https://www.wordfast.net/wiki/How_can_I_install_and_license_my_Wordfast?

Patrick Wahl
Brazil
Portuguese to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
That Link is not working (?) Nov 5, 2016

It is quite clear how to install a license file, but that particular license of mine is working in WFP 3, but not in WFP 4.

That's my problem.

Thank you anyway!

John Daniel
John Daniel
Local time: 01:32
Try this link Nov 7, 2016

Patrick Wahl wrote:

It is quite clear how to install a license file, but that particular license of mine is working in WFP 3, but not in WFP 4.

That's my problem.

Thank you anyway!

Hi Patrick,

WFP 3 license file will not work for 4.

Here's the instruction on how to license WFP 4 https://www.wordfast.net/wiki/How_to_license_Wordfast_Pro_4

Thank you,

John

Patrick Wahl
Brazil
Portuguese to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Now I understand..... Nov 7, 2016

If only somebody had sent me that link before.... Just kidding!

Thank you all!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

License Problem

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »