WFP 5 for MAC: How to view Outline on translation table?
Thread poster: wordgirl
wordgirl
wordgirl  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2008)
Italian to English
+ ...
Jan 8, 2019

Hello everyone!
By "Outline" I of course mean the list of segments in a document, generally found, on the WFP 3 translation editor page, on the right hand side.
I am just migrating from WFP3 to WFP5, and I cannot figure out how to set up the table so that an outline of all the segments in the documents is visible (it helps me to know where I am going!).
I am sure it is something very simple that I have been overlooking!

Thanks in advance, and Happy New Year!
... See more
Hello everyone!
By "Outline" I of course mean the list of segments in a document, generally found, on the WFP 3 translation editor page, on the right hand side.
I am just migrating from WFP3 to WFP5, and I cannot figure out how to set up the table so that an outline of all the segments in the documents is visible (it helps me to know where I am going!).
I am sure it is something very simple that I have been overlooking!

Thanks in advance, and Happy New Year!

Wordgirl
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

WFP 5 for MAC: How to view Outline on translation table?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »