Էջերը այս նյութում:   [1 2 3] >
Discussion for Recruitment day session (2012): Make your CV stand out from the crowd

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com's Virtual Conferences » "Discussion for Recruitment day session (2012): Make your CV stand out from the crowd".
You can see the ProZ.com's virtual conferences page and participate in this discussion from there.

Anna Sarah Krämer
Anna Sarah Krämer
Պորտուգալիա
Local time: 20:07
Անդամ (2011)
անգլերենից գերմաներեն
+ ...
I would like to express interest in this presentation Sep 23, 2012

Is there any possibility to register for this event?

Kind regards
Anna


 
Annabelle Vergne
Annabelle Vergne  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:07
անգլերենից ֆրանսերեն
+ ...
I'd be interested in this presentation Sep 24, 2012

How to get registered to this session? Will that depend on the number of attendees interested? Thank you,
Annabelle.


 
Caroline Le Cavelier
Caroline Le Cavelier  Identity Verified
Ֆրանսիա
Local time: 20:07
գերմաներենից ֆրանսերեն
+ ...
I'd be interested in this presentation as well Sep 24, 2012

When is it taking place? Thank you.

Kind regards,
Caroline


 
Leon Ivanihin
Leon Ivanihin  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:07
անգլերենից ռուսերեն
I would like to join this event Sep 24, 2012

It is very actual for me right now.

Regards,
Leon Ivanihin


 
Taina Pemberton
Taina Pemberton  Identity Verified
Մեծ Բրիտանիա
Local time: 19:07
անգլերենից ֆիններեն
+ ...
I'm also interested Sep 24, 2012

I'd also like to register for this event if possible.

Kind regards,
Taina


 
Katrin Arnolds
Katrin Arnolds  Identity Verified
Գերմանիա
Local time: 20:07
անգլերենից գերմաներեն
I am also interested... Sep 24, 2012

in participating in this event.

BR
Katrin


 
Drew MacFadyen
Drew MacFadyen  Identity Verified
Միացյալ Նահանգներ
Local time: 14:07
իսպաներենից անգլերեն
+ ...
Simply register for the series of events and attend Sep 24, 2012

Visit http://www.proz.com/virtual-conferences/365/register and then on Wednesday visit http://www.proz.com/virtual-conferences/365/recruitment to view the posts and express interest. And attend this session on Wednesday ... See more
Visit http://www.proz.com/virtual-conferences/365/register and then on Wednesday visit http://www.proz.com/virtual-conferences/365/recruitment to view the posts and express interest. And attend this session on Wednesday at http://www.proz.com/virtual-conferences/365/program

Thanks

Hope to see everyone virtually

Drew
▲ Collapse


 
bianchinimi
bianchinimi  Identity Verified
Արգենտինա
Local time: 15:07
անգլերենից իսպաներեն
CV layout Sep 26, 2012

What do you think is the best layout for a translator's CV?

 
annablue (X)
annablue (X)
Մեծ Բրիտանիա
Local time: 19:07
անգլերենից լեհերեն
+ ...
CV 'tricks' Sep 26, 2012

I would really like to know what the things that really stand out in a translator's CV are.

 
Sanja Čabarkapa (X)
Sanja Čabarkapa (X)
Չեռնոգորիա
Local time: 20:07
անգլերենից սերբերեն
I am interested in this topic Sep 26, 2012

When I can register for this event,does anyone know?

 
litprince
litprince
Շվեյցարիա
Local time: 20:07
անգլերենից ռուսերեն
+ ...
I am also interested. Sep 26, 2012

I'd also like to register for this event if possible.

Regards,
Renata


 
farsimojdeh
farsimojdeh  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:07
պարսկերենից անգլերեն
+ ...
Interested to participate in this session Sep 26, 2012

How much emphasis do Translation Agencies really put on CV's?

 
JoannaHeaps
JoannaHeaps  Identity Verified
Մեծ Բրիտանիա
Local time: 19:07
ճապոներենից անգլերեն
CV Event Sep 26, 2012

I would also be interested in registering for this event.

Kind regards
Joanna Heaps


 
Melissa Ma
Melissa Ma
Մեքսիկա
Local time: 20:07
անգլերենից ֆրանսերեն
+ ...
I'm very interested in attending this event Sep 26, 2012

When is it taking place?

 
Tsumuraya
Tsumuraya  Identity Verified
Մեքսիկա
Local time: 12:07
իսպաներենից ճապոներեն
+ ...
Interested Sep 26, 2012

I'm interested in participating in this session

 
Էջերը այս նյութում:   [1 2 3] >


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Այս ֆորումի մոդերատորները
Drew MacFadyen[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discussion for Recruitment day session (2012): Make your CV stand out from the crowd






Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »